We had an incredible time on January 18th, 2020 and thank goodness we did! We were blissfully ignorant of how the rest of the year would go down. Actually, we squeezed in a Jazz Age Brunch on March 1st as well before things fell apart.
The January event shown here included a VIP hour with cocktails and canapé, vintage performances, Best Dressed Contest, Charleston Contest, and more.
Thank you to everyone who came to the Roaring Twenties Party!
View the full gallery on Facebook by our event photographer, Alex Rodionov.
Get ready to party like the 1920s in 2020!
A new decade is right around the corner and it’ll be the ’20s all over again. Let’s celebrate!
Take a vintage elevator and travel back in time 100 years to the 1920s…
Saturday, January 18th, 2020
- THE FIFTH
- 225 Richmond St W Toronto, ON M5V 1W2
- Doors 7:30pm for VIP access
- Doors at 9pm for Regular Ticket holders
- (advanced tickets only, no tickets at the door)
- Ages 19 and up
Welcome to a new decade! We’re putting the “roar” in Roaring Twenties with a jubilant spree! Think cocktails, flappers, hot jazz, cool speakeasies, and bathtub gin.
It will be an exuberant, freewheeling, wild retro party, Don’t miss this exclusive immersive celebration.
- 1920s Cocktails (cash bar)
- Charleston Contest
- Best Dressed Contest
- Live Music from the 1920s by the Savoy Band
- Entertainment throughout the evening
- Late Night Dessert Bar
- Early Access VIP Hour with Exclusive Entertainment
- & more!
**Jazz Age wardrobe encouraged**
Regular Tickets – $45
- Doors at 9pm
VIP Tickets – $85
- Doors at 7:30pm, entertainment at 8pm for our special VIP Hour
- Champagne Greeting (Prosecco)
- 1920s inspired Canapés (includes vegan & gluten-free options )
- Early Access to Seating, Photo Booth, and Bar
- Exclusive Vaudeville-style Floor Show including Vintage Taps & more!
Our VIP hour includes a selection of elegant 1920s inspired canapés to go along with our Champagne Greeting –
- Roaring Red Pepper Crab Cakes
- The Waldorf Hotel Salad of apple, celery, mayo dressing on cucumber
- Zelda’s Grilled & Chilled Tiger Shrimp
- Charlie Chaplin’s Spinach & Artichoke dip on Belgian endive
- Josephine Baker’s Mini Quiche with spinach, bacon, and gruyère
- Flapper Fries – sweet potato fries in a paper cone
Please note that the venue is not wheelchair accessible.
**No ticket fees, just HST